Me! On Palatine Hill in Rome
1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago I would have just graduated from high school! I was getting ready to start college in the fall and study Art. Over the summer I was working as a teacher's assistant in a summer drawing class for elementary school kids.
2)What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
1. Block some granny-squares for a new blanket.
2. Put away all the laundry on my drying rack, making room for more laundry at a later date.
3. Bike down to the grocery store and pick up some fresh goodies for dinner.
4. Select, print, and mat some photographs.
5. Prepare the previously mentioned dinner (wheat berry salad & flatbread with hummus), and then clean up my cooking mess!
3)Snacks I enjoy:
Chopped fruit topped with plain yogurt and honey
Ben & Jerry's Phish Food ice cream!!!
salt & vinegar potato chips
leftover polenta, fried in a skillet and topped with salt & pepper
4)Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Buy lots of art and donate it to musuems, forcing them to name a wing after me.
Buy out WalMart and shut it down.
Give everyone a copy of Super Natural Cooking by Heidi Swanson.
Donate the rest to no-kill animal shelters across the country.
5)Places I have lived:
Huntington, Indiana (born & raised)
West Lafayette, Indiana (college)
Berlin, Germany (until recently)
6)People I want to know more about:
Lorie from Art+Craft - I love her paintings, creative with gorgeous colors!
Bettyninja - Awesome vintage finds, lovely quilts, I always look forward to her posts!
Heather from Baby Anne Quilts - A quilter and fellow art history major!
Erin from Girl with Curlz - A fellow resident of Arizona with an adorable dog!